FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 18, 2017
InteliSys Airline Growth Summit 2017: Sponsors Announced
InteliSys Aviation Systems is pleased to announce the sponsors of the 2017 Airline Growth Summit that will be held in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada from September 11th- September 15th 2017.
This year, InteliSys has a dynamic four day summit planned. The full morning to evening agenda covers not only the amelia suite of products, but also gives airlines the chance to interact with industry experts and learn about various hot topics in the airline industry, while providing attendees with an opportunity to expand their professional networks.
Some agenda highlights to look forward to at the
InteliSys Airline Growth Summit include:
- Keynote Speaker, Greg Hemmings: “8 Ways Airlines Can Use Video to Build Brand Trust and Create Positive Change”
- Showcase of the newest amelia features
- Interlining 101 with Travelport & InteliSys System Expert, Curtis McGrath
- 1-on-1 sessions with the InteliSys Team
- “Everything Your Airline Needs To Know About GDS”
- InteliSys product roadmap with future products feature input
- “APIs: How they are used by airlines around the world today”
To view more agenda details, please visit: Airline Growth Summit 2017
In addition to the amazing keynote speaker and planned airline workshops, summit attendees can look forward to sessions presented by InteliSys business partners and aviation industry experts: Airline Choice, Rockwell Collins (ARINC), Travelport, AirlinePros, Hahn Air, Kronos, Maxamation and VMO Solutions.
Contact: Nikki Falavena
Email: [email protected]